Data Protection register of processing operations
Public register of procedures governing the processing of personal data.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data is Article 6 Sec. (1) of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Name of the responsible body
Lufthansa Technik Intercoat GmbH (LTI)
- Managing Director
- Address of the responsible body
Lufthansa Technik Intercoat GmbH
Kisdorfer Weg 36-38
Operational Data Protection Coordinator:
Achim Odefey, HAM UI
Contactable at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection of the LH Group:
Department: FRA CJ/D
Contactable at: email@example.com
- Designated purpose of data collection, processing or use
The object of the business is the repair of components used in the aviation industry, with an international customer base, as well as in the industrial sector.
Data are only collected, processed and used to meet the purposes specified above. The processing of personal data is focused on the following areas:
- Personnel (administration and development)
- Suppliers (administration in accordance with the principles of proper accounting)
- Customers (Customer Relationship Management)
- Description of data subject group and relevant data or data categories
Customer data, staff data as well as supplier data if these are needed to meet the purposes specified in 4.
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data may be communicated
Due to contractual obligations or our legitimate interests, it may happen that we have to disclose your personal information to third parties outside the LTI. These recipients can be categorized as follows:
- Service provider
- Government agencies and authorities
- Members of the Lufthansa Group
Please note as a.m., we are legally obliged to provide personal data to German and international authorities, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR in conjunction with local and international regulations and agreements.
- Usual deadlines for the erasure of data
After the retention periods and deadlines decreed by law or supervisory authorities have expired, the corresponding data are routinely erased. If there are data to which the above deadlines do not apply, they will be erased when the purposes specified in 4 no longer apply.
- Planned transfer of data to third countries
To process transactions forming part of the object of the business, data are transferred to authorities, customers and suppliers in different countries in accordance with the international guidelines specified above.
- Rights of affected persons
It is important for us to design our processing in a fair and transparent manner and that affected persons can exercise the following rights if the respective legal requirements apply:
- Right to information, Art. 15 GDPR
- Right to correction, Art. 16 GDPR
- Right to cancellation (“Right to be forgotten”), Art. 17 GDPR
- Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR
- Right to communication Art. 19 GDPR
- Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR
- Right to objection, Art. 21 GDPR
To exercise your rights, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to process your request, as well as for identification purposes, we point out that we process your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR process.
- Security measures
Through care at placing orders/contracts, through appropriate quality instructions and training of employees, Lufthansa Technik Intercoat GmbH ensures that the protective measures, as required by the GDPR, are guaranteed.
Lufthansa Technik Intercoat GmbH
Data Protection Coordinator (p.p.)
Last revised 11.06.2019